Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Product: Gentle Tea Tree Facial Toner

A friend of mine here in town recently requested a custom product from me, and when I tested it, I liked it so much I thought, "You know, I really should add this to my etsy."

Enter the new product: Gentle Tea Tree Facial Toner.

Now, those of you who are familiar with Tea Tree Oil are saying to yourselves, "Gentle??? I'm not so sure that's possible."

While it is true that you cannot deny the antiseptic, anti-blemish properties of Tea Tree Oil (of which I have long been a fan), it can be a bit harsh on your skin (especially undiluted). However, there are few natural things which fight blemishes nearly as well. So, my thought was to combine the Tea Tree Oil with items that are soothing to your skin. And it worked out. The toner definitely accomplished all of its purposes, without making my skin feel overdried.

So, with the help of Aloe, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, and Lavender, a toner was born that helps meet the need of an often missed group: People who are acne prone but also have sensitive skin.

Because I have always been frustrated by having to pay $10 or $12 for a good facial toner, you can buy an 8 oz. bottle of Bee Beautiful Toner for $5.00 (plus shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment