Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Product - Lavender Bliss Natural Deodorant Mist Added Today!

Lavender Bliss Natural Deodorant Mist



Stay fresh with a natural deodorant that actually lasts all day! With Tea Tree Oil and Lavender to eliminate the odor causing bacteria, and patchouli to balance out the strong fragrance of the tea tree, this mist is entirely aluminum free.

I developed this product after being frustrated with deodorant options. None of the "natural" deodorants I've tried have worked, but I hated the idea of all the damage I could be doing to my body with the aluminum-based stuff. Still, no one wants to have an odor problem. So I began to think about what I could do to eliminate odor naturally without constant exposure to carcinogens.

I have been using this deodorant with fantastic results for the last six months, even in high heat and sweat conditions, people keep asking me how I still smell so good. That is why I decided to add this non-beeswax item to the Bee Beautiful Line! As a side note: This also works wonderfully as a room deodorizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment