Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Long Pause

The summer time was busy for me here, which led to some delays with Bee Beautiful. We had a lengthy move (across town, but some 5 or 6 fish tanks will complicate things), some health complications, and a business trip or two cluttering up the calendar; which made for some very stop and go endeavors in this department.

I apologize for the inconsistency, and am excited to be back at last to get things moving solidly. Here are some of the changes taking place.

I now not only have an etsy storefront, but also one with artfire. Artfire is very similar to etsy, except that it is FREE! There are, of course, also paid options, but for now I'm grateful for a second venue that does not add any additional cost.

My friend DJ at Firefly Imageworks has created a fantastic banner for both sites, and is working on matching labels for the products. I am still using homemade labels for now, but I cannot wait to see how the new ones look! Here is the banner:



DJ is a very talented photographer / graphic designer/ illustrator and then some. Anyone who has needs in that area should definitely get in touch with him via the link above. And tell him I sent you. I do not get a commission of any kind, but he would love to know where the business came from, I am sure.

Christmas / Holiday Gift Baskets are going on sale as of tonight. I will be posting another blog shortly with all of those details.

We have some new products currently in development. A host of newly pregnant friends and siblings has inspired me to create Bee Beautiful Bump Balm, and I should be adding that shortly. Additionally, a friend who loves my deodorant for odor, but has a problem with excessive sweating requested that I find an aluminum-free way to make an antiperspirant; something that had never occurred to me as possible. I did a little research, though, and soon Lavender Bliss will be available as simply a deodorant and as an antiperspirant/deodorant. I am still tweaking the scent combination for the men's deodorant, but that will also be available in an antiperspirant/deodorant form.

I am very excited to get things rolling again! New blog posts, new products, and great skin care tips will be heading your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment